Tire Protection Chain is mainly used on wheel loaders and dump trucks working for most harsh environment in below operations:Open pit, Quarrying, Underground Mining, Construction, Scrap recycling, hot slag handling, Others (where poor traction, high abrasive or tire piercing objects are serious problems)
Our Tire Protection Chains can be applied to various loaders with the models such as: ZL30, ZL40, ZL50, ZL60, ZL80, CAT966, CAT980, CAT988, CAT992, KLD85, KLD95, KLD110Z, WA400, WA600 etc, whose tyre dimension listed as follow,
16/70-20, 16/70-24, 17.5-25, 20.5-25, 23.5-25, 23.1-26, 26.5-25, 29.5-25, 29.5-29, 29.5-35, 33.25-35, 33.5-33, 33.5-39
37.25-35, 37.5-33, 37.5-39, 38-39CM-4, 38-39CM-5, 35/65-33C-4, 35/65-33CM-5, 40/65-39CM-4, 40/65-39CM-5, 45/65-45CM-4, 45/65-45CM-5, 750-16, 9.75-18
10.00-16, 1100-16, 1000-20, 1100-20, 1200-20, 1200-24, 1400-24, 1400-25, 1800-24, 1800-25, 1800-33, 2100-33, 2100-35
Expected Service Life:
The numbers listed above are for reference only and vary according to the different types of protection chains in use and site operation conditions.
Tools of install: a pair of pliers, a hammer, two spanners with the size of 17, three-metre iron wire and a stick of steel wire rope.
The number of installing staff: Three or Four
1. Put the tire protection chain and the loader nearby air pump.
2. Open the tyre protection chains please note the side with ring is outside and the side with pin links (used for adjusting the length) is inside one. Take down the fitting and connecting assembly for standby.
1) Let the loader raise the shovel, adjust one side of the tire and drive directly at tire protection chain then stop it when move to the 20cm position of the tire protection chain. Make the tyre half empty and the use about one meter iron wire through the circle of two sides of the front of the tyre protection chain, and tighten it. Pull the iron wire by two men then hitch it into the trench.
2) Back the loader, roll up the tyre protection chains on the tire (drive the front when installing the tire back) a man should stand near both side of the tire, using a stick to pull the chain. And then make the edgiest rhombuses assembly of the chain, both sides directly at the two sides’ tip of the tire, do not deviation, turn round a complete circle.
3) Connected the tyre protection chains from both sides with pin link, tools can be used for installing. Connected the two tips of chain with connecting assembly and put down the board for pressing well, pierce the screw ,tighten up it .Spot welding later.
4) Let the long lock chain throughout the ring of outside one by one and then connect with a stick of steel wire rope ,hitch one side of steel wire rope on it, raising the shovel and then pull tighten slowly, meanwhile, using a hammer to knock the ring which throughout the chain. Do this process for 3 or 4 times until tightens the tire protection chain.
5) Insert a thin wire into cross of the chain for tighten and ring, taking down the steel wire rope ,making the tip of chain back to ring and then through screw and tighten it.
6) Aerate the tire to normal then the installing of the tire protection chain is over.
7) Use the spot welding solders one side of screw of connecting assembly so that the screw can not fall off.
How to Order:
A. The Tire Model, Brand, Tread(L2-L5)
Width: A= mm
Diameter: B= mm
B. The Machinery Brand and Model
C. Work environment
UP CHINA INDUSTRIAL LIMITED
Address: 101, 2 Bld, Innovation Industry Park, XinZhongTai, NanLing, Buji Town, Longgang Dristrics, Shenzhen China 518114.
TEL:0086-755-61348161 FAX:0086-755-84665321 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2003-2020 www.chinawholesaletown.com All Rights Reaserved